Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mediterranean Goodness

My kids love meatballs, and I try to make them every time different so I don't get bored. This time I used Ground Turkey and I used an egg and chopped thyme, oregano and chives and of course you add salt and pepper, I used other spices that I have on hand too.
The Mediterranean  crunch is store bought from Whole Foods, and since it was a hit the first time I made them Paleo Eggplant fries they are super healthy cause they are baked.

Ingredients:
Eggplant, a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper
(I just used one big and small  eggplant and it was enough for us 4)
 Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
 Cut the eggplants into medallions, then stack them  and cut into French fry-like strips.
Place eggplant strips onto a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season lightly with a bit of salt and pepper.
 Pop them in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the majority of them are browned and crispy.
I added bit more of salt and pepper.
Enjoy....







No comments:

Post a Comment