Thursday, November 13, 2014

Things we eat these days.

We pretty much eat everything, I love cooking a nice meal for my family. We love sitting down at the island or at the table if we have guest so we can chat about our day.
When I grew up we had different times for dinner and not everyone was together at the table. I remember eating dinner just standing in the kitchen my mom would remind me to please sit down and eat.
So recently the hubby who is a great cook and also my mentor, made us Tuscan Tortellini soup oh my I shared this on the facebook and inspired others to make the same this is a hearty soup you want to eat on a cold night. It has Italian Sausage in it and also Kale but you can put any greens you like and let me tell you the kids really loved this soup and yes the kale too.
So scroll for all the instagram pictures of food I took recently.
















No comments:

Post a Comment